Contacts for Employee and Student Questions and Concerns

UNI Employees


UNI Students

  • Students with general questions should contact the Dean of Students

  • Students who have COVID-19 related concerns to share should email
  • Students who need help notifying their professors if they go into quarantine or isolation should submit this COVID-19 absence notification form, and the Dean of Students office will help you notify faculty members.
  • Students with questions or concerns about classroom or co-curricular changes for the fall semester should email

  • Students with questions related to housing and dining should contact the Department of Residence

  • Students should contact the Student Health Center by calling 319-273-2009 first before coming to talk to a nurse and/or making an appointment if:

    • You are feeling sick or showing symptoms of illness 

    • Someone you live with is feeling sick or showing symptoms of illness 

    • You know or believe you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or other infectious disease

    • You have questions about testing

    • You need to schedule an appointment for medical and/or psychiatric care services

    • Other health-related questions (i.e. why to wear a face covering, how to properly wear and clean a mask, why physical distancing matters, etc.)

  • Students should contact Student Wellness Services by calling 319-273-3423 or making an online appointment if:

    • You want support in managing your physical, social, emotional, intellectual, financial, occupational, spiritual, and/or environmental wellness

    • You have alcohol and/or other drug questions

    • You have eating/nutrition questions

    • Other wellness-related questions (i.e. feeling isolated, in need of making connections on campus, how to cope/manage stress, etc.)

  • Students with questions about Study Abroad programs should contact the Study Abroad Center